If your current job bores you or you are unemployed, you would like to live differently than usual, you are a restless person, you like to know new places and also get a good remuneration, among other things, this option that we are going to talk about In this article, it can help you achieve all these goals.
Without a doubt, one of the best and most recommended trades if you like to travel, get to know new places, hotels and of course, earn money, is working for an airline onboard their planes either as a pilot (this is something else complicated) or as cabin personnel (flight attendants).
In this article, we are going to tell you how you can find employment in several companies in the air sector, where continuously, due to their high demand and new connections, they need staff to fill their vacant positions.
Airlines where we can find employment
We have selected some airlines where you can look for job offers in their sections dedicated to it. Keep in mind that to work in one of these companies, two essential requirements are required, speaking English or other languages and having the title of flight attendant if it is the job you want. For other airline jobs such as a pilot, you obviously have to have other studies.
In addition, sometimes, you can also find other jobs to be done in the airlines, jobs that do not imply traveling from one place to another. We invite you to take a look at all the options and offers that you will find on their website and choose whether to take the step to a new life.
- Ryanair – It is an Irish company, the only Low-Cost airline in Europe, which operates more than 1,600 daily flights (more than 500,000 a year) of 57 bases, through 1,600 low fare routes, connecting 180 destinations in 29 countries and operates a fleet of 303 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Ryanair has recently announced firm orders for another 175 new Boeing aircraft, which will be delivered between 2014 and 2018. Ryanair currently has a team of more than 9,000 highly qualified professionals, will carry more than 81.5 million passengers this year. Click here to apply.
- Qatar Airways – Airline based in Doha, capital of the emirate of Qatar. From its main airport in Doha operates a network of destinations that includes 119 cities around the world. It is one of the six airlines in the world that lead the world ranking of service and excellence with five stars, prepared by Skytrax, an independent company dedicated to the quality control of airlines, as well as many other awards. The airline belongs to the Arab Association of Air Carriers. Click here to apply.
- EasyJet – Airline Company Limited, is an international Low-Cost airline. EasyJet operates 580 routes throughout Europe, and 104 between Europe and airports in North Africa, selling directly to the user online or by phone without having to go through travel agencies. All seats in their planes are tourist class and in November 2012 began to assign seats to passengers. Unlike other low-cost companies, EasyJet flies to major European airports. Click here to apply.
- Norwegian – Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA, known as Norwegian, is the fifth largest low-cost airline in Europe, and the second-largest airline in Scandinavia. Click here to apply.
- British Airways – It is the flag carrier airline of the United Kingdom. It is headquartered in Waterside, near its main base of operations located at London Heathrow Airport. Click here to apply.
- Jet2.com – It is a low-cost airline in the United Kingdom. Make flights between Spain and the United Kingdom. Click here to apply.
- Emirates – Emirates is a state-owned airline based in Garhoud, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The airline is a subsidiary of The Emirates Group, which is owned by the government of Dubai’s Investment Corporation of Dubai. It is the largest airline in the Middle East, operating over 3,600 flights per week from its hub at Dubai International Airport, to more than 150 cities in 80 countries across six continents. Cargo activities are undertaken by Emirates SkyCargo. Click here to apply.
- Etihad Airways – It is the second-largest airline in the UAE (after Emirates). Its head office is in Khalifa City, Abu Dhabi, near Abu Dhabi’s International Airport. Etihad commenced operations in November 2003. The airline operates more than 1,000 flights per week to over 120 passenger and cargo destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia, and the Americas, with a fleet of 117 Airbus and Boeing aircraft as of February 2018. Click here to apply.
There are many more and if you are interested in knowing them all, just leave a comment and we will prepare a directory with all the airlines and their employment sections.