The problem of depopulation is an increasingly present fact in peoples around the world. This is the case of this town in Switzerland, Albinen, which has been looking for foreigners who want to move there since 2018. As a requirement, they offer $72,000.
The community has continued for more than a year and a half accepting applications from those who wish to move and create a home in the town. Today, the proposal is still open, but it is also true that those interested must meet some requirements.
This town in Switzerland looks for dwellers
It was in 2017 when Albinen rose to fame for being one of those Swiss towns that are looking for settlers. Local or foreign, it does not matter much the origin of these as long as some requirements are met and they remain in the town for a prudent time.
His fame also reaped thanks to being one of the villages that offer a better quality of life. It gives many facilities to get home; offers child bonuses; and, currently, continues with open arms to receive anyone who wants a quiet and peaceful life.
Support offered by Albinen to live
According to what this small Swiss town offers, you can get several aids in case you want to buy or build a house on site. The economic subsidies range from 25,000 francs ($ 25,824) per adult, and 10,000 francs ($ 10,329) per child. For a family of four, the subsidy could reach 70,000 francs ($ 72,307) in total.
This proposal was voted after a group of some young people asked that the town fight against the continuous depopulation that it has suffered for several years. So much is the alert that the local school has closed after three families left in the last year. These grants are intended to boost population growth and ensure investment for the future.
How to live in Albinen, this small town in Switzerland
In order to live and qualify for the subsidies offered by the Albinen authorities, you must keep in mind that some basic requirements must be met. However, applying is quite simple, so if you are clear, it should not be more complicated.
Requirements to move to the village
- In order to be elected, family members who choose to live here must be less than 45 years old and commit to living there for 10 years in a row.
- The property that is bought or built must be worth at least 200,000 francs, this being a permanent house and not a second residence.
- For those who are foreigners, they must have a valid Swiss C permit, this is a permit that ensures that a non-Swiss citizen can work and live without any restrictions.
How to apply to get it
- You can check, first, the official website of the town and apply it from there. Read everything he says, because the Swiss like things well done.
- In case you don’t understand the language, you can use any translator. Always keep in mind that you must understand everything well so that there is no error.