Working on a cruise has multiple benefits: traveling, having fun, saving money … And that’s just what you can get by being part of the Royal Caribbean crew. Although the workdays can be quite long, the quality that surrounds everything else, such as lodging or food, is well worth it.
Partners are another of those reasons why anyone should be encouraged and sign up for this offer. The company launches a proposal to attract employees who wish to board one of the more than 20 ships it has, spread across five continents.
What do you need to work on a Royal Caribbean cruise
Knowing what you need to be part of the crew is essential to apply or not to the various offers that appear on their boats. Among the requirements, the following stand out:
- Being an adventurous person, who loves to explore the world and be in touch with people
- Being able to travel for long periods accompanying guests in that marine city that is the cruise
- Want to visit the lushest and incredible corners of the planet
- Be curious about sailing seas like the Caribbean, go in search of the Northern Lights in the Baltic, etc.
- Be open-minded, know how to adapt to colleagues and not judge their culture or customs, they will be from different parts of the planet
- Have availability of 6 to 8 months, as it is the time that the contract usually lasts and the possibility of renewing
- Guest Activities
- Travel guides
- Diving instructors
- Kitchen staff
- Of animation
- For the casino
- Sound technicians
To know more offers, the ideal is to go to the official website of Royal Caribbean. In it, you can see what is currently needed and the process to start being part of the crew of one of the most important cruise companies in the world. Do you dare?