The European Center for Modern Languages of Austria launches a call for professional practices for translators and interpreters. If you are a translation student or you are fond of languages and want to do international internships, this is a good opportunity.
The European Center for Modern Languages is the structure of the Council of Europe, which has the mission of promoting and promoting policies in favor of language learning and the promotion of innovative approaches to learning and teaching modern languages.
Each year, the center offers young graduates the possibility of paid professional practices. Professional internships for translators and interpreters in Austria will last 6 months and will take place in Graz, an Austrian city, capital of the federal state of Styria.
Among the different functions, participants will carry out tasks such as:
- Organization of meetings and events.
- Website maintenance.
- Finance and general administration issues.
- Some documentation and research topics.
Apply for internships for translators and interpreters of the European Center for Modern Languages of Austria
To qualify for one of these professional practices for translators and interpreters you must meet the following requirements:
- Possess excellent knowledge of the English or French language. You can Register for free and access classes of the best method to learn English.
- Be a resident or study in one of the CELM Network member countries: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Republic of Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
These practices offer a monthly salary of about 720 euros.
If you are interested in this call, you can learn more through the CELM website.
There are several deadlines to apply for these scholarships:
- For the internship period from July to December: it ends on February 28.
- For the internship period from January to June: it ends on August 31.