Very good news arrives from Delta airline. Now you will introduce a novel and inspiring experience for travel with pets. Both animals and their owners can enjoy the benefits of the CarePod launch.
CarePod is a state-of-the-art conveyor with industry-leading features. Includes updates in real-time throughout the journey. This establishes a new safety standard and a first-class experience for air transportation of pets.
CarePod, the latest in pet travel
This conveyor has several features. Highlights:
- Resistant walls in order to protect the animal against changes in temperature and travel conditions.
- Multilayer windows and doors adapted with blinds to create a quiet environment and block visual stimuli.
- Built-in hydration system to ensure pets can always drink without getting wet.
- System monitoring and GPS to connect the pet with the Load Control Center specialized Delta.
- Perfect connectivity to see what your pet does through the mobile on the website.
- It is manufactured with superior quality, non-toxic, antibacterial materials, etc. to confer greater protection and resistance.
It is also compatible with IATA and can accommodate dogs and cats that are allowed in a 300 or smaller series box. It can be booked between 3 and 13 days before the trip.
Delta land operators are trained to take care of your pets on the trip. The airline also has temperature-controlled retention areas, as well as vehicles at various sites and night kennel services.
Shawn Cole, Vice President of Delta Cargo announced:
“This launch represents a significant improvement for the millions of people who want to travel with their four-legged relatives, thus being the only airline that offers this premium pet travel solution.”
For now, we can find CarePod in eight US locations: Boston; Atlanta; Los Angeles; NY; San Francisco; Minneapolis and West Palm Beach. Then you want to gradually implement the entire US Delta network.