WWE will hold Money In The Bank 2020 on May 10 at the Royal Farms Arena in Baltimore, Maryland. Although the company has not yet made the corresponding announcement, the show is announced on the Facebook page and on the ticket sales page of the pavilion.
Dates and times of ticket sales (local time)
- Sale to the public: Friday, March 13 at 10:00 AM
- Citi Cardmember Presale: Thursday, March 10 at 10:00 AM
- WWE Presale: Wednesday, March 11 at 10:00 AM
- Royal Farms Arena Presale: March 11 at 10:00 AM
- Ticketmaster Presale: March 11 at 10:00 AM
Since the celebration of the first show in 2011, Money In The Bank has established itself as one of WWE’s flagship events, and for many fans, the company’s fifth big annual event alongside the four classic PPVs: WrestleMania, SummerSlam, Royal Rumble, and Survivor Series.
Money In The Bank is characterized by always containing a massive ladder fight on its card for the Money In The Bank briefcase. The holder of the briefcase, or Mr. Money In The Bank, has one year from the moment of his victory to redeem the briefcase at the time for a fight for a world title. Since 2017, a female version is also celebrated, with the same rules and mechanics.