Wash artichokes correctly... Of all the vegetables I talk about every day, I rarely think about artichokes, because I rarely eat it. However, you need to know how to do it, don’t you think?
Wash artichokes correctly It doesn’t have great science and you don’t need to invest a lot of time, money or effort.
For wash artichokes correctly you must follow the following instructions:
- Put the artichokes in running water to remove the dirt you have
- Remove the upper layers of the vegetable until there are no more peaks and its figure is more uniform
- Cut off the tip with a knife
- Rub the artichoke with half a lemon
- Cut (to your liking)
- Soak the artichokes in clean water, add lemon juice and the squeezed lemon
- Add parsley (will prevent it from rusting)
- After 15 minutes drain the artichokes
- Put them on a clean dry cloth, dry them very well!
- When done, cook them!
You can also add disinfecting drops to the water where you will soak the artichokes, that will make the bacteria die quickly.
Now you can buy and wash artichokes correctly, enjoy their flavor and enjoy them without bacteria.
Do you dare to try it?