During the following weeks, it is necessary to take certain precautions since the coronavirus It has increased and we are at risk of catching it easily.
That is why we have been asked to bring a cleaning protocol upon arrival at our homes, so today I want to tell you one way to disinfect shoes and sneakers, take note!
You will need to:
* Sodium bicarbonate
* Container with sprayer
* Paper towels
The main thing is that at the entrance of our houses we have a special mat to place the shoes, this allows us to have them insight and to be able to disinfect it immediately upon arrival.
As soon as you get home, Take off your shoes or tennis shoes to avoid contaminating the entire home.
It is recommended to apply the following homemade disinfectant:
How is it done?
- In a container pour half a cup of alcohol and a cup of water.
- Stir and close the container.
3. Spray on shoes or tennis and let them dry.
4. FOR THE SOLE, take a paper towel and dampen it with plenty of CHLORINE.
Be very careful with your hands, you can wear gloves.
5. Let it dry and once this happens, add baking soda inside.
This will eliminate bad odors, decrease humidity and fight bacteria inside the shoe.
6. The idea is to let the baking soda sit 30 minutes to 1 hour.
7. As time passes to remove the bicarbonate if you want you can use the vacuum cleaner and again spray the water mixed with alcohol.
8. Wash your hands and voila, your shoes and sneakers will be like new.
A recommendation that we have taken at home is only to use a pair of shoes and a pair of tennis shoes to go outside, this helps us not to contaminate the closet and other shoes.
I hope this advice is useful to you, I assure you that if you follow these steps you will remove dirt and bacteria from your shoes.
Tell me what methods you used during the quarantine to bring the appropriate cleaning stockings.