The Aloe vera It is one of my favorite plants and it is that as not loving it, it brings infinite benefits to each part of the body, from keeping your hair strong to making your digestion improve.
Make Aloe Vera gel At home it is simpler than it sounds and it serves thousands of things, you will see that having it on hand is one of the best concoctions that nature has given us.
Make Aloe Vera gel And having it at home can be useful for treating burns, skin wounds, such as antibacterial gel, treatment of mouth ulcers and soap.
So to prepare it you need:
- Aloe vera or aloe leaves
- Wooden spoon
- Big glass
- Large glass jar or jar
For making Aloe Vera gel follow the steps below:
- Cut the mature and external leaves of the plant, as they are the best to make gel
- Cut the tip and sides of the leaves, right where the thorns are, then open the leaf with the knife
- Remove aloin from leaves ** (read the note below)
- Remove the skin from one side of the leaf and look closely at the gel contained in the leaves
- Take the wooden spoon and remove all the pulp (or gel) from the sheet, place it inside the glass jar
- Repeat these steps with all the leaves you have cut to prepare the gel
- Let all the pulp rest in a glass and seal very well.
To remove aloin: In a large glass with water, soak the cut but unpeeled leaves (or each one in a glass if they are large) for 24 hours, changing the water two or three times a day to remove gradually aloin.
To preserve for longer:
Once you have removed all the pulp, place them in the blender and add lemon juice, mix until you obtain a homogeneous liquid and store in a glass jar.
Lemon is a great antioxidant and helps preserve this gel.
Now you know how to make Aloe Vera gel at home, do you dare to try it?