- 1 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 sachet of flavored water powder
- 2 cups flour
If you are looking for a fun, entertaining and easy activity to do with your children, let me tell you that you have come to the right place, follow these simple steps to make homemade modeling clay, they love it!
The best part is that it is very economical and you only need a few ingredients that you already have in your kitchen.
- MIX water with oil.
- COMBINE powder flavoring with flour.
- ADD the colored flour little by little and mix with your hands.
- Knead the play-doh play dough for 5 minutes until smooth and evenly colored.
- USE this homemade modeling clay to play for hours with your children.
Tip: Choose a brightly colored powdery flavoring for water like red or blue, make your own mixes for more colors.
Discover more activities and recipes that you can prepare with children this quarantine.
The holidays have started and if you still do not know how to keep your children entertained, here I share with you how to make edible slime with few ingredients and very cheap.
Make slime shiny It is much easier than you think, it has no toxic ingredients and it can be hours of fun, I promise!
If you have children at home and do not know what activity to do with them, I share this simple recipe gummy without gelatin that will keep them entertained for a while.