A homemade Aloe Vera cream It doesn’t sound bad for skincare, does it? We know that aloe has many benefits and that our skin needs them, why not take advantage of it?
Making a homemade moisturizer can be complex and tedious, but the result is worth it.
I will try to explain how to make a homemade Aloe Vera cream As easy as possible for you to make yours and pamper your skin, it will thank you infinitely! (And you too).
To do your homemade Aloe Vera cream you need:
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Liquid Aloe Vera
- Almonds oil
- Essential oil (whatever you want)
- Glass jar
- Wooden spoon
- Bring water to a boil and add the Aloe Vera gel
- Mix until a homogeneous substance is obtained
- Add a few drops of liquid Aloe
- Let it cool
- Add the almond oil and essential oil
- Mix very well
- Sterilize the glass jar
- Pour the Aloe mixture with oil into the jar with the help of a wooden spoon
- Cover the cream and leave it in a dry place
This cream can be used on the entire body including the face. After a few days, you will start to see the result and you will be grateful for having done it.
Now run to prepare your homemade Aloe Vera cream and fall in love with your new skin.