One of my favorite activities is to make candles since I have always believed that they are the gift perfect for our friends, aunts, grandmothers, and moms.
In addition, they are details that decorate perfect and aromatize our home. This time I want to show you how to make candles with fruit peel, take note!
It is important that the peel we use is hard, for example, we will use orange or grapefruit peel.
You will need to:
* 3-4 orange peels
* Essential orange oil
* Cooking pot
How is it done?
1. Cut the oranges and take out everything inside so that we only keep the shells.
two. Cleans inside with a damp cloth.
3. Let dry and while that happens, Put the paraffin in a container and put it in a water bath so that all the blocks melt.
4. Once the wax is melted, add a couple of drops of essential oil.
5. Turn off the heat and stir.
6. Now is the time to place the wick and add the melted wax.
Do this step very carefully and ask for help to hold the wick so that it does not fall or move.
7. Once the shells are filled, let them cool.
8. Place them in the living room or dining room and turn them on to flavor your home.
This activity will keep you entertaining and you can flavor your home in a simple, fun and economical way.
I recommend you carry out this activity with your children and use another type of shell and decorations, too easy!
Images via IStock