Pets are part of the family, they also deserve to have a clean, disinfected and virus and bacteria-free home. You can not forget to wash your blankets, bed, house, and toys, it is also important to disinfect your belongings.
For disinfecting your pet’s toys just make a mixture of two ingredients and follow a process. The rest will be to enjoy. I searched and asked about the process for disinfecting pet toys Because we have three dogs at home and their toys are everywhere.
For disinfect pet toys you need:
- 1 bucket
- 1/2 cup pet bleach (or more)
- 1 liter of water (or more)
NOTE: For every liter of water you will use 1/2 cup of chlorine.
Prepare the solution and disinfect:
- Dilute 1/2 cup of pet bleach in water and mix well
- Soak your pet’s toys (EXCEPT stuffed animals)
- Leave them for 5 minutes in the mixture
- Take them out
- Carve with a brush and rinse to remove chlorine residue
After time and done the process you will have learned to disinfect pet toys, What are you waiting to start doing it!