So it was recommended to buy everything necessary to stay in our home. Last week I was running out of Detergent, so I decided to investigate how to make the little that was left multiply in an easy and practical way.
Today I am going to reveal a trick to multiply the laundry soap, You’re going to love it!
You will need to:
* 600 grams of ZOTE WHITE bar soap
* 500 grams of Vanish, Oxiclean or soap powder
* 2 L. of liquid detergent
* 16L. Of water
* Wooden stick
* Film paper
How is it done?
1. Pour 4 L. of water into the container. HOT.
2. Add the Zote soap.
I recommend that you cut or grate it to make it easier to melt.
3. Start to stir to dissolve the soap.
4. Pour all the excess water, add the soap the powder (Vanish or OxiClean) and stir.
Remember that the water must be HOT.
5. Once stirred add the two liters of detergent.
6. Stir so that all the ingredients are perfectly integrated.
7. Cover the container, if you have a lid use it, but with the paper film.
8. Let stand 24 hours.
9. Once the time has passed, remove the lid and stir again.
Finally, the soap will take consistency, It is normal.
If by using it you notice that it does not foam inside your washing machine don’t worry, nothing happens.
I hope this information is useful to you, I assure you that you can save a little more on cleaning products and create your own soaps and detergents.