A few days ago when I went out to the supermarket, my glasses blurred due to had the mouthpiece on.
I immediately wanted to take them off to clean them with the fabric of my clothes, but I decided to keep them for cleaning and disinfecting at home.
Although it is not known for sure that coronavirus particles can stick to lenses, more care is needed.
This is why today I want to tell you a trick to disinfect the lenses in a simple way and without hurting the glass.
You will need to:
* Microfiber fabric
* White vinegar
* Soft cloth
How is it done?
1. Before anything, wash your hands to make sure they are disinfected and clean.
2. Take a little vinegar on the frames of your lenses in order to clean them with the soft cloth.
This will remove dirt, dust, and bacteria.
3. Spray a couple of droplets of alcohol on top of the lenses of your glasses.
4. Carefully pass the cloth microfibers and gradually dries everything.
Do not make sudden movements to avoid hurting the glass of the lenses.
5. Finally, spray a little alcohol or disinfectant on top of your lens case and put them away.
Your lenses and their case will be totally clean or disinfected.
Don’t forget that before cleaning your lenses you should wash your hands and avoid constantly touching your face, mouth, and eyes.