One of the objects that keep a high level of viruses and bacteria are our cell phones since they are always with us.
We use them at all times, from cooking, reading, playing music, even in the car, bathroom and work, this is why we need to clean them, especially now that the coronavirus can spread more easily.
* Soft paper towel
* Distilled water
** OPTIONAL ** Microfiber towel like those used to clean lenses
How is it done?
1. Remove the case or protector from your cell phone, Cleaning will be easier!
2. Start with clean the most visible dirty areas. Proust a dry cotton ball and a few toothpicks around the edge to remove all the accumulated dirt.
3. In a small container mix 200 ml. Of distilled water and alcohol.
4. Stir and wet the paper towel a little, same that you must go through the screen and the back of the cell phone.
Be careful not to get the camera lenses wet.
5. Run dry cotton over it.
6. Finally, Pass the microfiber towel over to let the screen shine.
FOR THE COVER
1. With the same mixture that we used previously, take a towel and moisten it.
2. Clean inside and out to leave it like new.
3. Let it dry and replace it.
If you want, you can spray a little disinfectant and then clean the screen so that there are no droplet spots.
Don’t forget to wash your hands after using your cell phone and try to disinfect the cell phone at least twice a day.
I hope this information is useful to you, now you tell me what is the remedy that you use to clean your cell phone and leave it free of bacteria.