So I had a good idea to tell you how to disinfect floors, walls, and windows since once we get home, these areas are in constant contact with our hands.
So get to work!
You will need to:
How is it done?
1. Fill half a bucket of water and add 1/3 cup of bleach.
* We know that people had bought excess chlorine, but currently supermarkets have been filling the shelves if you cannot find the product you can buy it at Amazon.
2. Stir with a wooden stick to integrate the ingredients very well.
3. Put on some gloves of plastic.
4. Soak the rag and start by cleaning the walls. You can also help yourself with a sponge if you wish.
5. Once the walls are ready, He goes to clean the ceiling and finally the floor to collect everything that falls from the ceiling.
In the case of the Apartment, add the prepared mixture and let it rest for five to 10 minutes and then mop as you normally would.
Although this method is very simple, it really is effective, since CHLORINE contains bleach, the main ingredient that has antimicrobial properties.
According to CLOROX research and development manager Travers Anderson, Chlorine is an oxidizing compound that attacks the cell walls of any microorganism such as viruses, bacteria, and fungi, so this will leave your surfaces perfectly disinfected.
I hope this information is useful to you to disinfect your home, do not forget that we are with you.
images via IStock