During these days what we will have the most will be Weather, so we can pamper ourselves and give ourselves spa sessions from home.
Today I want to talk to you on how to make a body wrap to soften the skin and make it beautiful in Hollywood style.
For this wrap you will need:
* Natural yogurt
* Film paper
How is it done?
1. In a container place the aloe vera with the honey and mix.
2. Add the yogurt and stir until you get a smooth and homogeneous muzzle.
3. Cleans the area where you want to apply the mixture, can be pirnas, feet, hands, etc.
4. Apply the mixture.
5. Wraps up the area with film paper without pressing too hard.
6. Leave to act for 1 hour.
7. After this time remove the wrapper and rinse with warm water.
You will be able to feel your skin hydrated and soft immensely, without the need to apply body cream.
I decided to apply this remedy on my feet and I could notice that the soles of the feet felt smooth and without cracks.
You can apply this wrap once a week to notice great results.
Aloe vera, It is the main ingredient of this recipe since it has properties that help to care for and improve the appearance of the skin.
Some of his properties They are:
* Fights acne
* Decreases pain caused by sunburn
* Removes marks on the skin
* Decrease wrinkles
* Keeps skin fresh
* Returns elasticity
* Moisturizes and softens
I hope this body wrap is to your liking, I assure you you will love the changes in your skin.