I have spent some time reading and researching more about Feng Shui. I must admit that it has captivated me and I have put some things into practice, so this time I want to share with you something that has worked perfectly for me.
Feng Shui to sleep better. There are some basic rules to accommodate your restroom so that sleep is of better quality and your rest is adequate. If you have trouble sleeping, resting and dreaming, these secrets of Feng Shui for better sleep They have come to you to save you and improve your nights.
Don’t be afraid, Feng Shui handles positive energy and little by little you will get used to feeling better.
You deserve to rest properly and these practices can help you a lot.
You lose nothing by trying.
So, the secrets of Feng Shui for better sleep are:
- Choice of colors (depending on your personality)
- Geometry (thinking in pairs will give a perfect balance to your room)
- Furniture balance (the amount of furniture is proportional to the size of the bedroom)
- Avoid overloading the room (remember that less is more, you need few things and a free space)
- The orientation of the bed (it is recommended to place it on a wall without windows to maintain balance)
Colors have the power to change your mood, choose the one that makes you feel peace and tranquility.
Two windows, two mirrors, two of everything to keep a balance where it should be.
Whenever you think about decoration, remember that the less furniture and decoration, your rest will be much better.
The room is one of the most important places in the house according to Feng Shui, because at night while you sleep, energies are renewed, so it should be cozy.
Apply these secrets of Feng Shui to sleep Better, fall in love with your bedroom and enjoy your rest.