During the last days, I’ve decided to stop wearing makeup, since quarantine gives me the ease to give my skin a break from all the products I use every day.
Days later I discovered that eye bags, they were much more noticeable, since I had not applied concealer, this is why it occurred to me to look for a homemade mask for dark or dark circles.
If you don’t know what to do these days and you find yourself a bit bored, this mask It is perfect to pamper yourself, you will need:
* Half cucumber
* Chamomile tea
* Cotton (circular)
How is it done?
1. Prepare chamomile tea.
2. Wash the cucumber perfectly and cut it in half, but DO NOT remove the peel.
Dice the cucumber.
3. Pour the warm water with chamomile tea and the cucumber cubes in the blender.
4. Blend to form a kind of paste.
5. Pour the mixture into a container and dip the cotton discs.
6. Separate several discs impregnated with the mix and store them in an airtight bag, which you should put in the freezer.
7. Let stand for one hour the disks.
8. As soon as your skin is clean and without makeup, Place two cotton discs in your eyes to cover eyes, eyelids, and the skin below them.
9. You will start to feel fresh immediately.
Why does this mask work?
The cucumber, it has properties to improve the appearance of the skin. Some of them are:
* Gives healthy-looking and shine
* Decreases the pain caused by burns
* Fights acne problems
While the chamomile removes stains on the skin, it is healing, fights skin infections and reduces inflammation.
So if you don’t know what to do these days, I assure you that this mask you will love it, it is perfect to pamper yourself and eliminate dark circles!