Christmas-themed films are usually cheesy, poorly scripted, endearing and colorful… in short, a great hobby to enjoy with the family. We recommend five that you can see this year.
Recognize it… you are looking forward to these dates to put on some fat socks, order a pizza and enjoy good (or bad, as you look) Christmas movies.
Today we want to give you some ideas to watch on streaming platforms like Netflix: these are some of the Christmas movies 2019 that you can enjoy alone or in the company of your loved ones, especially the smallest ones in the house.
5 Christmas movies 2019 for the whole family
- Holiday Rush: A new Christmas classic to see as a family. It stars Rush Williams, a popular radio host and DJ, and a widowed father of four spoiled children. When Rush is suddenly fired from his job shortly before Christmas, his family should tighten his belt.
- Klaus: Praised by critics and nominated for best-animated film and song at the Goya Awards, it is described as a classic scent movie, as well as a great visual film. In it, a selfish postman and a playful sulker forge a very special friendship, which will sow joy in a cold and dark town. A perfect bet that will delight the smallest of the house.
- The Holiday Calendar: A talented photographer trapped in a job without a future inherits an old Advent calendar that is not an object but has magical powers. Your wishes will begin to come true… or not?
- Bob’s broken sleigh: A great movie to watch as a family. In it, an elf and his friends crash into a magical forest in remote lands by making improvements to Santa’s sleigh. However, it will have strange and friendly creatures to return home and that all the children in the world can receive their gifts.
- Christmas Chronicles: A movie for the whole family available on Netflix. Kate and Teddy are two brothers who decide to get on Santa’s Sleigh, not knowing the catastrophic consequences that this could bring. Finally, they are forced to help Santa to solve the problem and that everything returns to normal.