The Secretariat of the Council of the European Union has published a call for 100 paid internships aimed at EU citizens who have completed at least the first part of their university studies.
Participants will work in one of the council departments being part of the team. Among the various functions, they will have to attend meetings, write minutes as well as carry out preparatory work or research on a particular topic.
These practices of the Council of the European Union have a duration of 5 months and are divided into two periods:
- From February to June 2020.
- From September 2020 to January 2021.
The allocation of practices amounts to 1,196 Euros per month. In addition, coverage in accident and bond insurance is offered. Remember to bring the European Health Card.
Request paid practices from the Council of the European Union
To qualify for one of these practices, you must meet a series of requirements such as:
- Be a citizen of one of the EU member countries.
- Have completed at least the first part of university studies.
- Languages: have knowledge of French and English.
- Necessary qualification in one of the following subjects: law, political science, international relations, European studies, economics and the like.
If you are interested in this call for paid internships in the Council of the European Union, you can learn more here.
The deadline to request the internship ends on March 16, 2020.
The practices will be carried out from September 2020. Good luck!